We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What user data we collect
When you visit the website or service, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Data profile regarding your online behaviour on our website or service
We may obtain information about you when you get in touch with us, when you use one of our products or filling in any forms.
We use Google Analytics to collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
Why we collect your data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- For our own internal records.
- To improve our services and products.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise our website according to your online behaviour and personal preferences.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
DJP Digital is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. DJP Digital has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorised access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
Our methods meet the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliance requirement.
Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Who has access to your information?
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
How long is your information kept for?
We keep your information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes it was collected for.
We review our retention periods on a regular basis.
Processing of your personal information
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
Where you have provided specific consent to us using your personal information in a certain way, such as to send you email.
Where it is reasonably necessary to achieve our or others’ legitimate interests (as long as what the information is used for is fair and does not duly impact your rights).
For example to:
- Send email communications which we think will be of interest to you for example any product updates, releases or tips;
- Enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services /communications for the benefit of our customers; and
- Understand better how people interact with our website.
We do not share your information with third parties.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Under GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone marketing mailing list. We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the “Processing of your personal information” above.
We will only send you marketing communications by email. Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR and the PECR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences / the information we hold about you at any time. See any marketing messages for instructions on how to unsubscribe or manage your preferences.
Links from our site